Lineage 2

english spar buddys

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

Guest_Mastasook_*

Guest_Mastasook_*
  • Гости

i need to find some english speaking sparring buddys please contact me im usually online at night eastern usa time zone

patof

patof

Путешественник

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Parles-tu français?

luise

luise

Искательница Сокровищ

• Гости
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Игры, УО, степ аэробика

Generally you can just use stealth or injection to create spar bots for your convinience.

Also you could try .g in-game command to broadcast your anouncements. In your case it would only send messages to non-Russian speaking players.

Good luck.

--cheers

Guest_Mastasook_*

Guest_Mastasook_*
  • Гости

i speak english, i suppose i could make another spar account, just seems silly hoping to spar with real life ppl........for the full uo experience like i got back in 2000-2002 when i started :)

luise

luise

Искательница Сокровищ

• Гости
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Игры, УО, степ аэробика

So true mate, so true.

Its no longer there though. Even at modern crowded MMOs with literally thousands of players online you don't get much socializing. Not the way it used to be at leaset. Peeps prefer keep to themselves more either by utilizing bots or plain soloing. Comes from an expert too. I play AION, WOW, Arch Age, and NWN Online. They are all turned slowly into some kind of farms-like browser games with almost zero player interactions. Except from chat of course. That is still there but I feel they are going to remove it sooner or later as well.

I wish there were bigger English speaking community here at zh3, but it the way it is.

Sad but true.

--cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users