• You cannot reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic

fiskEr

fiskEr

Скиталец

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Why are player like Beby going and killing player inside of tent from outside and then looting the body that are inside the tent? he is not allowed in tent. He is abusing bug or no?

*edit* Little rat tried to loot my raw fishsteak but I think I find his other char in brit later :)))))

Edited by fiskEr, 21 May 2017 - 04:37 PM.

• GFk likes this

LuckyLuke

LuckyLuke

Охотник на Драконов

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Glory Hole

Why are player like Beby going and killing player inside of tent from outside and then looting the body that are inside the tent? he is not allowed in tent. He is abusing bug or no?

*edit* Little rat tried to loot my raw fishsteak but I think I find his other char in brit later :)))))

This is one of rat ppls like (-) and (.) guilds. They loot via ID. 

Edited by LuckyLuke, 21 May 2017 - 08:08 PM.

fiskEr

fiskEr

Скиталец

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Is all players do try and cheat and find bugs to kill ppl? Look what I find today http://imgur.com/zOrRdd5

Don Carlione so bad he try release water drake in mines.. bad bad boi

Edited by fiskEr, 01 June 2017 - 06:23 PM.

fiskEr

fiskEr

Скиталец

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

My message to Don Carlione: Go hunt like real man, stop try and kill ppl like a little pussy bitch.

BIG MAN

BIG MAN

Скиталец

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

This is absolutely despicable. Where I come from, this would NOT be allowed  <_<  <_<

GiGi

GiGi

Скиталец

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Is all players do try and cheat and find bugs to kill ppl? Look what I find today http://imgur.com/zOrRdd5

Don Carlione so bad he try release water drake in mines.. bad bad boi

1.My apologies to you ,it was just a simple misclick , off course i understand that minoc mine is completely safe .It would be very funny if drake or skeleton killed everyone in mine :))) And it is still not allowed to kill somebody in Minoc mine .I will kill you when you will be out mine .   

fiskEr

fiskEr

Скиталец

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

1.My apologies to you ,it was just a simple misclick , off course i understand that minoc mine is completely safe .It would be very funny if drake or skeleton killed everyone in mine :))) And it is still not allowed to kill somebody in Minoc mine .I will kill you when you will be out mine .   

Its okay, I will accept your apology. We dont need any bad feelings in here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users