• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

Melorn

Melorn

Путешественник

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Hello guys, just as my title explain itself, i'm looking for a guild or some people to play with. I don't speak russian so it's better to play with somebody who speaks english or italian! Just post here if you are looking for something like this too, or if you search members for your guild!!!

I've played uo since 2001 in various italian and english shards.. I've got experience on Sphere, Runuo and POL as emulators!

Thank you

ninja

ninja

Птица-говорун

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts
  • Interests:Big Red Machine

Hello guys, just as my title explain itself, i'm looking for a guild or some people to play with. I don't speak russian so it's better to play with somebody who speaks english or italian! Just post here if you are looking for something like this too, or if you search members for your guild!!!

I've played uo since 2001 in various italian and english shards.. I've got experience on Sphere, Runuo and POL as emulators!

Thank you

find players and create a Guild of English speaking  :ph34r: 

80aX

80aX

Охотник на Драконов

• Пользователи
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Thank you

I haven't seen international playes on this server much. Maybee they hide all the time and communicate only with each other...who knows)

I dont play much, most of the time on macros, but, if you need help, feel free to contact me via ICQ in my profile or PM.

And by the way, Do you know, what heppend with Italian Zuluhotel? Is it still running?

Edited by 80aX, 30 November 2016 - 05:24 PM.

Melorn

Melorn

Путешественник

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

find players and create a Guild of English speaking  :ph34r: 

This is an option, if nobody has already did it.

I haven't seen international playes on this server much. Maybee they hide all the time and communicate only with each other...who knows)

I dont play much, most of the time on macros, but, if you need help, feel free to contact me via ICQ in my profile or PM.

And by the way, Do you know, what heppend with Italian Zuluhotel? Is it still running?

Okay, thank you!

I never played on zuluhotel italia, but from polserver i can see the 15th of noveber right 50 players!

Guest_transgox_*

Guest_transgox_*
  • Гости
i was going to join, but i dont like to play without updated rosters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users